SUNRISE PEOPLE SOLUTIONS COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
SPS aims to provide a responsive and timely service to all our clients. We will:
- treat all complaints seriously and deal with them properly;
- resolve complaints promptly; and
- learn from complaints and take action to improve our service.
Please address all complaints to:
Sunrise People Solutions
71-75 Shelton Street
London WC2H 9JQ
Tel: 07722 840 934
Your complaint will then be handled in accordance with our complaints procedure.
What we will need to know
The initial indication of your complaint could be set out on the assessment form with the following accompanying details:
- Your name and details of how to contact you, including email address and telephone number.
- Details of your complaint
- What you would like to happen
What we will do for you
- Acknowledge the receipt of your complaint within five working days with an indication of how long it will take to send you a detailed response. (If you do not receive an acknowledgement within this timeframe please contact us in the event that it has not been received.)
- Investigate your complaint carefully and thoroughly.
- Write to you with a full reply within 14 working days (occasionally we may need longer than this but this will be indicated in the acknowledgment letter).
Appeal to the Civil Mediation Council
Should you be dissatisfied with our response to your complaint, then you may appeal to the CMC on certain grounds. Details of the appeals process can be found here: https://civilmediation.org/for-the-public/complaints/